Tuition and Fees are:
Tuition includes admission to all masterclasses, recitals, one 30 minute private lesson with an assigned faculty member based on recorded admission audition, performance in at least one masterclass, and a workshop t-shirt. Participant fees are for the full 5 day festival.
1. Tuition only: $650
2. Tuition with room and board: $925
3. Additional 30 minute lesson with faculty: $50 (payable at registration)
4. Parking passes for the School of Music: $10 per day (students are responsible for paying this fee at the parking deck on campus)
Room without board is not available.
Opening dinner on Monday evening and lunch on Friday will be provided as part of the program fee.
Entry to all masterclasses, recitals, and events.
1. Daily Tuition: $100 per day
Auditors must provide their own housing and meals
2. 5 Day Auditor Package: $300 total
Auditors are responsible for providing their own meals and housing. Private lessons are not available to auditors.
All applicants are required to submit a $100 nonrefundable application fee at the time of application. This fee will be deducted from the remaining program fees.